Baked vegetable is a delicious meal with lots of veggies and cheese. I have added almond milk which can be substituted with whole milk or any other milk. This can be eaten plain or with breads, quinoa and chapatis.
- Almond Milk (2 cups)
- Beans (chopped, fine, 1/4 cup)
- Beetroot (cubes, 1/4 cup)
- Cabbage (chopped, fine, 1/4 cup)
- Capsicum (chopped, fine, 1/4 cup)
- Carrot (chopped, cubes, 1/4 cup)
- Cauliflower (chopped, medium, 1/4 cup)
- Cottage Cheese (grated, 1/2 cup)
- Coconut (grated, 1 cup)
- Cilantro (1 cup)
- Cheese (grated, 4 tbs)
- Ginger (grated, 2 tsp)
- Oil (4 tbs)
- Peas (1/4 cup)
- Red Chili Powder (2 tsp)
- Spinach (chopped, 1 cup)
- Spring Onion (chopped, fine, 1/4 cup)
- Salt (to taste)
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Category: Lunch \ Dinner
- Wash and cut all the veggies mentioned in the ingredients.
- In a skillet add oil, spring onions, cabbage, beetroot, beans, capsicum, carrot, ginger, peas , salt and red chili powder.
- Cook for 10 minutes or till the vegetables turn soft.
- Add water if required while cooking.
- When these vegetables are almost done add cottage cheese and spinach.
- Grind coconut, cilantro and almond milk to a fine paste.
- Add the ground paste to the veggies and mix well.
- Transfer the cooked veggies to a greased tray.
- Add the grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 200 degree Celsius.
Step by Step pictures of the recipe:
- If keto diet is not followed then whole milk can be substituted.
- Plain flour can be substituted for coconut. In that case grind cilantro and add milk and plain flour to make a paste.