Crispy cabbage fritters are very easy and simple to make. I made my own almond flour because of lock down but, you can use the store-bought one. Even the coconut flour I used after extracting coconut milk dried and then roasted.
- Cabbage (chopped, fine, 1 cup)
- Cilantro \ Parsley (chopped, 3 tbs)
- Flax Seed Meal (1/4 cup)
- Red Chili Powder (2 tsp)
- Coconut Flour (1/4 cup)
- Almond Flour (1/2 cup)
- Salt (to taste)
- Butter (3 tbs)
- Oil (6 tsp)
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Category: Lunch \ Dinner \ Snack
- In a wide bowl add shredded cabbage, almond flour, coconut flour and flax seed meal.
- Add unsalted butter, chopped cilantro or parsley
- Add kashmiri \ medium hot red chili powder and salt.
- Add half a cup of water and mix everything well.
- Cover and rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a shallow skillet to medium and add oil.
- Drop a tablespoon of batter and flatten it using a spoon.
- Flip the fritters when the crust is formed.
- Cook until they turn crisp.
Step by step pictures of the recipe:
- I used cast iron skillet. Non-stick pan can be substituted for cast iron.
- Green chilies can also be substituted for red chili powder.
- Water should be added gradually.